Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Immortality without toilet cleaning.

I have just finished the fourth Twilight book, which has had me enthralled enough to forget about social media for a few weeks!!! I know it's not the most intellectually challenging of books, and if considering the position of women in society certainly isn't full of strong female role models... but I was wondering to myself yesterday while cleaning the toilet, 'what is it that I really like about it?'. Well the answer came as I sniffled and stared blankly down the brown, encrusted u-bend.... THEY don't have to clean toilets do they???? This ideal life of laying around, staring in to each other eyes while pondering the pros and cons of immortality!!!! I'd want to live forever too if I never had to cook another meal, deal with another childs whinge or clean another bathroom!!!!

On a better note... Fat Mumma's is supporting an incredible challenge by
http://www.alice2antarctica.com/ to raise funds for indigenous health in Australia. If you get the chance to support in some way, every little bit will help!

Love, peace and immortality without toilet cleaning!

Fat Mumma's

No comments: