Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here is someone crying out for one of our t-shirts!!!

http://tinyurl.com/mg3nrz

I read this article today and thought... this is some one who needs a Fat Mumma's t-shirt in the childs collection!!! It also made me realise I'm not the only one with tv trauma's.

My current obsession is healthy eating for the kids, so I am looking forward to going to a seminar on Saturday Afternoon by Kim Bishop.. www.yu.net.au. Haven't thought of a t-shirt though... any thoughts anyone???? Maybe a starter could be "Fast Food Junkie"? Would you buy it? LOL! Probably more sellable would be "My mum wants me to be Healthy, Wealthy and Wise"!

Also went to the Handmade in Melbourne launch last night! It was huge!!!! Great to be there with good friends (Betty Jo and Klei), and spotted lots of other crafters... but only from a distance. It was soooo hot in there at one stage we all thought we were going to faint, but I feel really special to be a part of the project, so thank you Slattery Media for putting it together. The hand-made scene definitely needs a good boost everyone now and again!

Love

Fat Mumma xx

No comments: