Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Saturday, July 4, 2009

School Holidays...



Just got back from the Fun for Kids festival in Warrnambool, which I have to say was fantastic!!! There was a heaps for the kids to do AND loads and load of great craft projects! I particularly liked the make a cupcake biscuit stall, as well as the badge making section. Of course I made my eldest an 'I Love Mum' badge for presentation after she completed the rock-climbing wall!!! Very tongue in cheek of course! She wore it with pride though!!!! :)

I think next year, rather than doing a long day, we might do three days where we go for a few hours and try and check out some of the other great stuff around Warrnambool. I didn't realise there was that much to do around there, but it's actually not a bad place (barring the weather!). The great thing was the festival was all undercover, so there was no need to have to battle the wind and rain! The caravan we stayed in did feel like it was going to lift off in to space at various points... but we managed to return safe and sound!

Only another week to go before school goes back....!!!!!

Love

Fat Mumma xx

Check out the Fun for Kids Festival

No comments: