Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Thursday, June 11, 2009

If you had one wish...

Was just reading a profile of someone on twitter that said... "I like to dance to Miley Cyrus and go on vacation". I pictured a scene where someone was granted one wish and that their one wish was to do that all day everyday for the rest of their lives. Wonder if that person would feel the same way about liking it?

This made me ponder on what I liked to do as a teenager and if I had been granted a wish like that what kind of purgatory would I be stuck in? "I like to dance to The Smiths and sit in my room contemplating suicide".... thank god I never got a wish fairy for that one!!!!

On a brighter note, I discovered a new colour today which is called "Cheesy Grin". What a great name for a yellow!

Love

Fat Mumma

2 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

Trying to picture you as a morose teenager and failing utterly. Listening to The Smiths I can see.

If my cheesy grin was yellow I'd go to the dentist. Just sayin'.

Fat Mumma said...

LOL! Perhaps it's just 'cos it makes me think of a cheshire cat!