Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Harvest Textiles Workroom


I am in lust with this place:

http://harvesttextilestudio.blogspot.com/

Every time I open up their blog I literally feel my mouth water!!! I am sooo desperate to do one of the workshops I feel I'm almost about to have an anxiety attack when I see it!!! Wish I had time. It's got to be one of the new years resolutions... get to the Harvest Workroom and do one of their workshops.

I'm sad to miss out on the textiles exhibition.. just couldn't get there... but will keep my eyes peeled for more great stuff to attend. I didn't win the tea towel workshop, but hope to get to one later in the year....

Please Harvest Workroom, don't go away... I promise I'll be there soon :)

Love and Peace

Fat Mumma xxx

No comments: