Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One of our enthusiastic customers recently sent me this lovely testimonial about our quilted nappy bags, which I had to share with you all:

"They really are fantastic - I can't imagine why so many people lug around heavy designer bags - and I was almost one of those people. Your bag has the perfect amount of pockets - one for the keys, the drink bottle, the phone, diary, and importantly one for my stuff and one for the kids - so I feel at least that I have a little of my own space! The backpack option - while I don't use it often, has saved the day enough times - including jsut recently having to carry a sick three year old into casualty from the not-very-conviently located carpark."

Naomi also runs her own business which sells these amazing fruit juices, which I will give a huge plug to for Christmas. Infact friends, be warned you may be getting some of these for Christmas! Frou Frou Cordials can be found here: froufroucordials.com.au


Love and Peace

Fat Mumma xxx

No comments: