Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sometimes there is a need to think of something other than Nappy Bags, and so I have to say how excited I was to meet the childrens' book illustrator Andrew McLean the other day. I think his illustrations are beautiful including this recent release, 'There's a Goat in my Coat" which was written by the now deceased Rosemary Milne.

I'm always really inspired by creatives that have stuck to creating beautiful things and have made a living from them! That's our hope one day :))

Love and Peace

Fat Mumma xx

1 comment:

Giftwithlove said...

We are online gift shop for sending Gifts and flowers to your friends and dear ones in Australia. We undertake delivery with one day advance order for Australia. We have a wide Range of Gifts are available for all kind of Occasion. http://www.giftwithlove.com/australia.