Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Great Designs and $50.00 Nappy Bags

My 'find for the day' was this great website: www.threadless.com, which has some brilliant (and varied) t-shirts to choose from, AND at really reasonable prices! This was one of my personal favourites:



As far as our own creative juices are concerned, Kathy has been busy making tonnes and tonnes of mini bags and buying brand new (soon to be seen) fabrics and I've been busy putting some ideas together for the mother day stall at school, including this design for a mothers' day card:


I've also been coming up with some screen ideas, which I will make you privvy to very soon.

In the meantime, the special offer for this week is:

$50.00 BLACK QUILTED NAPPY BAGS WITH RED LINING. Email us directly ontracy@fatmummas.com.au to take advantage of this great value offer!


Love and Peace

Fat Mumma's xx

No comments: