Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's all about the angle!

I'm laughing at the quote in the Age today of me being quoted as being a money hungry thug!!! :)

http://www.theage.com.au/national/melbourne-life/to-market-to-market-20091125-jruf.html

For the record I just want to say, that 'lucrative' is a word with subjective levels of interpretation and in market terms, 'lucrative' may not be what normal people consider! Lets just say, I classify minimum wage as 'lucrative'!

What do you think? Do you think people will flock to our obvious success, or be turned off by our gloating money-hunger! LOL!

Love

Fat Mumma

2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

So no retiring to the south of France then?
I like your definition of lucrative.
(quoted it on me blog!)
Sometimes it's better NOT to know if you are even making a profit.
If we did there would probably be nothing handmade to buy,just factory made crap.

Fat Mumma said...

Yes, that's right... and you are right that there are thankfully other intrinsic rewards for all this hard slog!!!