Shop Online at FAT MUMMA'S

View our range of nappy bags and hand bags for parents.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy days indoors

Days like today (rainy and windy) remind me of my youth in England and make me realise why I got in to making things in the first place :). It's a great pacifier, putting a sewing project together when it's blowing a gale outside! Made a new dress for my eldest daughter (picture coming soon) that I may turn in to another FM range, for next summer! They are simple to make, but providing I find some groovy fabric I think they'd be a winner!

Off to the stitches and craft exhibition tomorrow, www.stitchesandcraft.com.au, as well as to Crown Promenade to eat lots of cake - fundraiser for the Cerebral Palsy network... www.melbourneslongestcake.org.au.

Love and peace,

FM xx

No comments: